Due to limited space in and high demand for the FIRST LEGO League program at New Braunfels Public Library, all interested children must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for a team.
Please note: Our age/grade requirements differ from the official FIRST requirements due to limited space available in our programs.
- Must be between the ages of 9-14 when the season begins. (2015 start date: August 25th, 2015)
- Must be a library member in good standing when the season begins.
- Must maintain library membership throughout the season (whether resident or non-resident).
- Must attend ONE informational session. Dates are:
- Must attend ONE two-day workshop during the summer. Dates will be announced at the above informational sessions; you will also be able to register for workshops at the informational sessions.
- After attending both of the above sessions, must complete registration paperwork by the deadline (TBA).
Additional information coming soon – follow this blog to receive updates via email!
- Returning members will receive information regarding updated eligibility requirements via email.